Till Death Do Us Part

Alice Tandy's wedding day has finally arrived. She has been dreaming of this day since she was young. Everything is going exactly as she had planned.. except she hadn't planned on her new husband, Ben, being arrested as they're cutting their wedding cake. The next day Ben is released on bail but Alice's nightmare is just beginning. Who killed Kerry Valentine? And how many secrets is Ben keeping from her?

Unpopular opinion here, but I hated this book. When I began reading I just knew that I wasn't going to be gripped at any point. At 20% I began skimming. And when I got to the big reveal I just wished I listened to myself at about 20% and put it in my DNF pile. There is absolutely nothing I liked about this book. I didn't particularly enjoy the writing, I didn't like the characters and there was lots of filler. An unbelievable story.

Thank you to Netgalley and HarperImpulse & Killer Reads for an ARC.


1/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kiss Me in New York

Tell Me No Lies