Rewind

PLAY - Andrew is the manager of Shanamore Cottages. He's watching a guest via a hidden camera when someone kills her and destroys the camera.

PAUSE - Natalie's not sure coming to Shanamore was a great idea. It's isolated and the manager of Shanamore Cottages is creepy. But she can't leave until she gets some answers.

REWIND - We know what happens, but why did it happen? Who could have done it? You'll have to rewind and play it through to the end.

I liked the concept of play, pause, rewind, fast forward. But to me the whole story just seemed to jump around and with that I wasn't as invested as I had hoped, it was just confusing. It was slow going and large chunks of the book seemed to go absolutely nowhere for me. I was interested in the mystery enough to read this the whole way through, but the ending was nothing special. I did like the setting and I liked the fact that Natalie was a big star on Instagram.

Thanks to Netgalley and Blackstone Publishing for an ARC.


3/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kiss Me in New York

Tell Me No Lies