Little Creeping Things

When Cassidy Pratt was seven she accidentally started a fire that killed her friend. She can't actually remember it happening, but that's what she's been told. Melody Davenport has never let Cassidy live it down because that was her cousin that died. But Melody goes missing, and Cassidy thinks she has information that could help. But she can't go to the cops. It's up to her to figure out what happened.

This was a compulsive read for me. The story seemed to flow and it was easy to lose track of time. We get little morsels that kept me flying through the pages. I couldn't wait to discover exactly what happened, not only to Melody but with the fire all those years ago as well. I liked the twists and turns. Great cover! I was not disappointed with this young adult novel!

Thank you to Netgalley and SOURCEBOOKS Fire for an ARC.


4/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kiss Me in New York

Tell Me No Lies