Jeopardy in January

Sara Cutler loves her job as head librarian of the public library. But it's set to be torn down and the dead body she discovers in the rare books section probably won't help Sara as she tries to save the library from demolition. She's determined to find the killer. But she didn't expect Jason Rees, the big city developer who wants to get rid of her place of employment, to help her.

My only complaint about this book is that there are a lot of exclamation points. Everything else was great. Three-dimensional characters. I loved the setting with the old library and the history that surrounds it and Sara's determination to save it from demolition. I thought the mystery was well-done. I felt like I was involved in the story. This was an Amazon freebie and it was actually good! I'm pleasantly surprised. I look forward to reading about these characters and what's going on in their picturesque little town.


5/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kiss Me in New York

Tell Me No Lies