Last Licks

Kate McKay can't say no to the assistant movie director who desperately wants to shoot a scene at  Lickety Splits Ice Cream Shoppe. Kate's going to get big bucks and all she has to do is tolerate a film crew for a few hours and provide an important prop - a scoop of ice cream. But up-and-coming actress Savannah Crane drops dead after a taste of some chocolate almond fudge. She was poisoned and the blame is on Kate. Kate is determined to clear her name and get the crime scene tape off her shoppe.

I love the cover! I like reading the ice cream facts at the beginning of each chapter, I think it's a nice touch. There's nothing different I can say from the second book in the series - great characters, great setting, great mystery. I felt like I was part of and not just reading a book. Lots of creativity in that ice cream shoppe! I look forward to reading more.


4/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kiss Me in New York

Tell Me No Lies