Hot Fudge Murder

It has only been six weeks since the grand opening of Lickety Splits Ice Cream Shoppe and owner Kate McKay is ecstatic that she has been enlisted to cater a gala at world-famous fashion designer Omar DeVane's home. But things go sour pretty quickly when Omar's body is found. The murder is keeping customer's away from Lickety Splits, so Kate decides to crash high-profile photo shoots and mingle with fashion's biggest stars to find clues that will lead her to the killer.

This is the second book in the series but it was the first one I read. I had no problem following along. I loved the idea of an ice cream shoppe with creative flavours - some of them sounded really good! I felt like I was included in the story. Great characters, great setting, great mystery, great cover. I will definitely read that first book and look for the others in the future!

Thank you to Netgalley and Kensington for an ARC.


4/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell Me No Lies

Kiss Me in New York