The Secret of Seaside

Paige Comber dreams of running off to Paris to train at the Cordon Bleu, but it won't happen this summer. She's stuck running her granny's coffee shop in the small, sleepy island village of Seaside. But when a handsome stranger named Nate shows up at the shop, the summer suddenly doesn't seem so bad. Until Paige discovers Nate's uncle's body washed up on the beach and Nate is thrown in jail for the murder. Paige knows Nate didn't do it, so it's up to her to find out who did.

I was browsing through my ebooks for quite a while, reading a sentence and thinking 'no this isn't what I want to read right now' when I came across this freebie I found on Amazon. I was immediately hooked. The writing was fun. I loved the setting. The characters were great. It definitely hit the spot. I was very pleasantly surprised with this gem and I'm looking forward to more!


5/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell Me No Lies

Kiss Me in New York