The Perfect Roommate

Meadow's poor and an introvert and she has found an ad looking for a roommate. She's on her way to check out the place and meet her potential new roommate, Lauren. Lauren is everything Meadow isn't - wealthy, stylish, pretty, sophisticated. But Meadow is in luck; Lauren wants her to be her roommate and also invites her into her social circle. Meadow's thinking she could get used to this, and she likes her new friend - until she catches her doing something she shouldn't be doing.

This was on my wishlist for a while and I wanted it so bad and I have no idea why I never got it. I was over the moon when I found it in my daily email for book deals and it was free! I was hooked from the very first page. The writing is great and it's fun. The characters felt real, they were not without quirks. There's lots of uneasiness and tension. I could relate to Meadow more than I'd like to admit. A very entertaining page-turner. I'm sorry I didn't read it sooner.


5/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell Me No Lies

Kiss Me in New York