The Favorite Daughter

Jane Harris has the perfect home located in an oceanfront gated community. She has the perfect family. But one year ago Jane's oldest daughter, Mary, died and she's been grieving and getting through the days in a haze of anti-depressants. But all that's about to change. It's time to live again. A memorial has been planned for Mary and three days after that her youngest daughter, Betsy, is going to graduate high school. It seems as though Jane's husband and daughter have changed in the last year. They're difficult, unlike Mary who was always such a good girl. Jane thinks there's something up and that someone knows more about the night Mary died.

I loved "Best Day Ever" so I was very excited to get my hands on this book. I was not disappointed at all! I writing was excellent. The main character got under my skin. If you loved "Best Day Ever" or love psychological thrillers do not hesitate to pick this one up! I don't even have words for how good this page-turner was.

 

5/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell Me No Lies

Kiss Me in New York