Dear Wife

Beth Murphy has been preparing for this day for almost a year, she's given this plan a lot of thought. One small slip and her husband will find her. A couple hundred miles away, Jeffrey returns home to an empty house. His wife, Sabine Hardison, is missing. She has taken almost nothing with her. Her abandoned car is the only evidence the police have. They're searching for leads but the case isn't that simple. Who's Beth? Where is Sabine? The detective on the case will stop at nothing to bring the missing woman home.

This gripped me from page one. It's a well-written, suspenseful and compulsive read. I couldn't turn the pages fast enough. The characters felt real to me and their situations made me feel many different things. The desperation was definitely palpable. There's one part in the book where I literally said 'oh my God!' So Good!


5/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell Me No Lies

Kiss Me in New York