Two Can Keep a Secret

Ellery and her twin brother, Ezra, have heard all about the small town their mother grew up in and was desperate to escape from, but they've never been there. Their aunt went missing when she was seventeen. And five years ago, a homecoming queen was murdered there. Now they have to live in this town with a grandmother they hardly know. As soon as they arrive, bad things begin to happen. And another girl goes missing. It seems to Ellery that everyone in the small town of Echo Ridge is hiding something, and most people aren't good at keeping secrets.

I loved One of Us Is Lying so I couldn't wait to get my hands on this one. I devoured this book. It was so easy to get lost in the story and I could not turn the pages fast enough. Very suspenseful, full of twists and turns. I thought I had everything figured out but I was quite happy when I learned I was totally wrong. This was just so fun to read, it was always one thing after another but it never felt like it was too much or that things were crazy just for the sake of being crazy. I loved it SO MUCH!


5/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell Me No Lies

Kiss Me in New York