I Know You

Taylor has just moved to London from California for a fresh start with her husband. They have a baby on the way, and her husband spends a lot of time away from home due to work, so Taylor is desperate for friends. She joins a walking group and a book club. She meets four different friends - Simon, Anna, Sarah, and Caroline. And they all seem to have secrets of their own.

This was good! It's told from Taylor's point-of-view, but every now and then we'd get a glimpse into the mind of a stalker. They want to ruin someone's life and they're using this person's social media as a weapon. Who is this person?! The author would feed us a little morsel of information and it drove me crazy, I couldn't stand not knowing what was going on! But to be honest, I enjoyed the book better when I had that suspense. It just wasn't the same when I got to the big reveal. It was clever, but I liked it better when I didn't know. I loved the suspense. Great characters. Definitely a page-turner that will remind you of the dangers of what you post on social media.

Thank you to Netgalley and Crooked Lane Books for an ARC.


4/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell Me No Lies

Kiss Me in New York