Between the Lies

Chloe has just come out of a coma. She has no memory of what happened to her and she doesn't recognize the strangers that call themselves her family. As she returns to her parents home to recover, she begins to uncover their secrets and lies and starts to remember her old life and what she lost.

I saw this on Netgalley and decided not to request it because it sounds like so many others I've read. But then I got an invite to read it, so I figured why not. It started off good. I was very interested to find out what Chloe's family was hiding and why. It's not a bad book, but there was nothing special about it to make it stand out. Some decent twists and suspense, but it's also slow-moving and repetitious and boring in spots.

Thank you to Netgalley and St. Martin's Press for my copy. 


3/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell Me No Lies

Kiss Me in New York