Murder, She Meowed

Kristan "Stan" Connor and her fiancé, pub owner Jake McGee are getting married soon. Stan's sister is dead set on throwing a bachelorette party that Stan doesn't really want. Stan especially wishes the party never happened when a dead body is found inside the gigantic cake. And the killer has used one of Stan's kitchen knives. She recognizes the victim as the young delivery man from the local farm. Now the guest list has turned into a suspect list and Stan is going to find out who the murderer is.

Cute Cover! This was my first read in the Pawsitively Organic Mysteries series. I wasn't lost but of course I could've benefited from reading the first six books, which I will do! I enjoyed the small town, the closeness of the characters and their love for their furry friends. I didn't understand why everyone in town wanted to spill their guts to only Stan. Overall this was an enjoyable read!

Thank you to Netgalley and Kensington Books for an ARC. 


4/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell Me No Lies

Kiss Me in New York