The Night Before

Laura Heart is back in her home town, staying with her sister and her family while she gets back on her feet. When she disappears after going on a date with a man she met online, her sister Rosie is desperate to find her. But Rosie starts to wonder if Laura is more of a danger than the stranger she went out with.

Ooh, this was good! I couldn't turn the pages fast enough. I wanted the book to just end already because I couldn't stand not knowing what happened to Laura. This is told from Laura's point of view and also from Rosie's point of view while she's worrying and looking for her sister. Both sisters' stories are weaved together so well that you don't miss a beat. This book is full of suspense and twists and ugh, did I mention how good it was?! I was pleasantly surprised at a few things.. I thought I had it all figured out but I was wrong. Loved the characters and the depth of this whole book.

Thank you to Netgalley and St. Martin's Press for an ARC.


5/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell Me No Lies

Kiss Me in New York