The Last Time I Lied

Fifteen years ago the three girls who were staying with Emma Davis in a tiny cabin at Camp Nightingale vanished into the night never to be seen or heard from again. The camp closed its doors after the tragedy, but Francesca Harris-White, the wealthy owner, finds Emma and tells her she will be reopening Camp Nightingale and that she would like for her to come back as a painting instructor. Emma sees this as an opportunity to find out what really happened to Vivian, Natalie, and Allison.

I loved The Final Girls, the writing was so good. So I was expecting big things from the author's next book and I was not disappointed! I loved the camp setting, the mystery and suspense.. what happened to these three teenagers? I couldn't wait to find out. I thought the author was going to lose me a few times towards the end but everything came together so well. Definitely an enjoyable page-turner for me. I look forward to reading more from Riley Sager.


5/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell Me No Lies

Kiss Me in New York