Our Little Lies

Marianne has what others would think of as the perfect life. Beautiful house on the best street in the neighbourhood, three bright children and a handsome and charismatic husband who also happens to be a successful surgeon. Marianne's past has been hard, but Simon makes sure she's looked after with flowers and trips. But he has just said another woman's name in conversation and Marianne knows that something's going on between them. As she starts to learn more about Caroline she doesn't find herself jealous, she finds herself afraid.

I was hooked from page one. The writing was great. The characters were frustrating and drove me up the wall at times but I needed to know what was going on! What are they hiding? What's the truth and what's a lie? I enjoyed this book from cover to cover but it really picks up at the halfway point. The suspense! I couldn't wait to finish it, it was so good. It had me guessing the whole time. I was not disappointed with this one.

Thank you to Netgalley and Bookouture for an e-copy.


5/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell Me No Lies

Kiss Me in New York