A Midwinter's Tail

Professional pet sitter Daphne Templeton is getting ready to attend Sylvan Creek's annual Bark the Halls Ball. Everyone will be there including special guest CeeCee French, founder of a national chain of pet care franchises. But not everyone is excited to see CeeCee. Daphne’s friend Moxie Bloom is one of those people. When CeeCee is found stabbed to death, Moxie is the prime suspect. But Daphne knows her friend is innocent and she's going to prove it with the help of her basset hound sidekick Socrates.

Another fun installment in the Lucky Paws Petsitting series. I love this series and was so happy to be able to get my hands on A Midwinter's Tail early. I enjoyed catching up with Daphne and the gang and seeing who got into trouble this time around. I wasn't disappointed. Lots of cozy holiday vibes. Lots of love for animals. I have lots of love for that cute little pug on the cover! So cute. I'm looking forward to the next book!

Thank you to Netgalley and Kensington for an ARC.


4/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell Me No Lies

Kiss Me in New York