For Better and Worse

On their first date Natalie and Will, both law students, joked that they could plan the perfect murder together. After fifteen years of marriage, one son together, and a principal who has molested that son they will find out if they were right about getting away with murder. As a defense attorney Natalie does not want her son to go through the trauma of a trial. So she decides to take care of the problem with the help of her unwilling husband.

I love the cover. At first I wasn't sure about this book because it kind of reminded me of The Murder Game by Catherine McKenzie which was excellent, so this one didn't stand a chance. I was wrong on so many levels. I couldn't get enough of this story. I had to know what was going to happen. Could they really get away with it?! It was so suspenseful! I liked Natalie. I liked how their family seemed normal - both parents loved their kid and would do anything for him, after many years of marriage Natalie and Will weren't as close as they used to be, good people making bad choices. Did I mention the suspense? Constantly worrying if today would be the day they'd be thrown in jail. So good. Margot Hunt's "Best Friends Forever" has been on my TBR list forever. I definitely won't be putting that one off any longer!

Thank you to Netgalley and HARLEQUIN - MIRA for an ARC.


5/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell Me No Lies

Kiss Me in New York