The Date

Alison Taylor and her husband have just recently separated. Now, Saturday night, she's been persuaded by her friends to go on a date with a guy from a dating site. But by Sunday morning her life is turned upside down. She has no memory of the night before and she doesn't recognize herself in the mirror. She can't recognize her friends and family. She can't recognize who is trying to ruin her life.

I read The Sister by Louise Jensen and really enjoyed it. I love the cover of this one. The writing is fun and it took no time to fly through the pages. There were some interesting aspects to the story but it was predictable. I'm bad at figuring things out, in fact I don't even try anymore, but with this book I could see things a mile away. So the book was a mix of entertaining, disappointing, and lackluster. But I'll still keep my eyes open for more from this author.

Thank you to Netgalley and Bookouture for a copy of this book.


3/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell Me No Lies

Kiss Me in New York