The Woman in the Window

Anna Fox is a recluse. She suffers from extreme agoraphobia. The only way to know what's going on in her neighbourhood is to spy on her neighbours with her Nikon camera. The Russell's have just moved in across the way. They seem to be the perfect family. But as Anna is looking out her window one night, she sees something unbelievable. And that's just it - nobody does believe her.

When I first stumbled across this book, before it came out, I thought 'Eh. Seems okay. I'm not excited to read it right away but maybe someday' Then the hype. So many people talking and all the good ratings and I needed this book days ago! This was gripping from page one. The short chapters make it easy to fly through the book. I really enjoyed the writing. There was one thing that didn't surprise me, but it all came together in the end. Lots of secrets, lies, deception, all that good stuff. I enjoyed all the characters, I think they all did the job they were supposed to do. Poor Anna. I'm so glad I picked this book up sooner rather than later! 


4/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell Me No Lies

Kiss Me in New York