Anatomy of a Scandal

James Whitehouse is a loving father. He's handsome, charismatic, and he's a successful public figure. But he's been accused of a terrible crime. His wife, Sophie, is convinced he's innocent and will do anything to keep their family from being torn apart by lies. But Kate Woodcroft, the lawyer hired to prosecute the case, is certain that he's guilty and determined to make him pay for his crimes.

I was looking forward to reading this one and was excited to get an early copy. Unfortunately, I hated everything about this book. I didn't like it from the very beginning, but I figured it would turn into something really good later on. I was wrong. I found it very boring and repetitious. I didn't like the characters or the writing. Even the twist didn't do anything for me. Around the halfway mark I started skimming. This one was a big disappointment.

Thank you to Netgalley and Simon & Schuster Canada for an ARC.


1/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kiss Me in New York

Tell Me No Lies