Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Joy of Christmas

I love these Chicken Soup for the Soul books. There are 101 stories about traditions, decorating, miracles, memories, giving and family that will make you laugh, cry, find inspiration, be grateful for what you have, and add to that cozy feeling the holiday season seems to bring with it. It's nice to read about the good things in the world - people helping people whether they're family, neighbours, strangers. My absolute favourite story was My Crazy Dad - I felt so bad for the father because his teenage daughter thought he was "losing his mind" but what he did was so cute. I also loved A Gift From the Heart, and The Mean Old Man Next Door.

Thank you to Mom for a great Christmas present!
 


5/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Night Stalker

Goodbye Days