While You Were Sleeping

Tara Logan lives with her husband and two children on a quiet cul-de-sac. Things are going fairly well. Until she wakes up one morning to discover she's laying next to her neighbour in his bed with no memory of how she got there. And also, he's been stabbed to death. Tara is convinced she didn't kill him and she decides to keep quiet about the whole thing. But she soon realizes that someone in her life knows what happened that night.

I've read one other book by this author and did not enjoy it. I had my doubts I'd enjoy this one but the blurb just sounded too damn good not to give it a try. For more than half of this book my main thought was "how can the author take something that sounds so good and make it so dull?" The last little bit of the book was good, full of action and the truth coming out, but I suffered to get to it. Overall it wasn't that bad, but I'm not sure I'd pick up another book by this author, she's just not for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kiss Me in New York

Tell Me No Lies