Swerve

Kristine Rush and her fiancé, Daniel, are on their way from Las Vegas to Lake Arrowhead, California for the Fourth of July. Kristine isn't looking forward to spending time with Daniel's mother, but that's the least of her worries when Daniel is abducted from a desolate rest stop. Now Kristine must choose: return home safe and sound without Daniel or take orders from a killer that will send her on a trip through hell to find him.

This book was intense! The stellar writing and the amount of suspense made this book grip me from page one and didn't let me go until the very last page. I couldn't turn the pages fast enough. Just when I thought I had it all figured out, the author would surprise me. Kristine's situation was palpable (and definitely not enjoyable) I loved the setting. I loved Kristine's relationship with her daughter. And I loved this book!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kiss Me in New York

Tell Me No Lies