The Murder Game

Meredith Delay became close friends with Johnathan, Julian and Lily during their time at law school. It's now ten years later and Meredith has been assigned to a high-profile prosecution involving the murder of a disgraced hockey star. The accused? Their old friend Julian. And who is going to defend him? Their friend Johnathan. Meredith isn't quite sure whose side Lily is on. But with everyone back together Meredith is brought back to her university days and how she made it to where she's at.

I devoured this book. I had to stay up late to finish it, I didn't want to wait until the next day. I'm not into legal thrillers but there was something about the blurb that drew me in. What went on in the courtroom was (thankfully!) easy to understand. The writing was phenomenal - characters that come to life in gorgeous Montreal. Everything about this book was so good. I loved it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Night Stalker

Goodbye Days