Sewing the Shadows Together

Shona McIver was thirteen when she was murdered. That was almost forty years ago, and modern DNA evidence shows that the wrong man has been serving time. As Shona's brother Tom returns to Scotland from South Africa to scatter their mother's ashes, he grows closer to Sarah and together they try to figure out who could have killed Shona. Sarah was Shona's best friend and was with her just before she was killed. As Sarah's life begins to unravel she begins to realize that we don't always know the people closest to us.

I felt like I was reading a book. I was not, at any time, absorbed in the story. I didn't really care for the characters. Lots of things were convenient. It all fell flat for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Night Stalker

Goodbye Days