Christmas Angels: A Novella

Kate is a designer/decorator for a large interior landscaping company. She works her magic in the offices, homes and malls in St. Louis, making everything beautiful and spreading happiness. Her work keeps her from spending the holidays with her family but it also gives her less time to face the pain of a breakup just before Christmas the previous year. Kate's world is about to be turned upside down when she's asked to decorate the home of a widowed single dad. 

I loved The Charm Bracelet so when I saw this on Netgalley I had to read it. Sadly this story wasn't for me. It was too fluffy and Kate's heart was always leaping into her throat. I did like the setting and what Kate does for a living and I do enjoy this author's writing and look forward to reading more. Anyone looking for a cute little romantic, heart-warming Christmas story should definitely check this out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kiss Me in New York

Goodbye Days