The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett

When teenage outcast Hawthorn Creely finds out Lizzie Lovett, a girl she didn't really know at all but spent years both envying and hating, went missing while camping with her boyfriend, she decides to look for her. She becomes obsessed with Lizzie. She comes up with a wacky idea about what happened and winds up working her old job and hanging out with her boyfriend in an attempt to find her.

I really enjoyed the writing. The main character felt real to me. I almost don't want to admit how relatable I found her. At times the book did become long and drawn out especially towards the end. The thing I couldn't get over was how weird it was that Hawthorn and Lizzie's boyfriend were spending time together. But if that didn't happen we wouldn't have The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett, would we.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kiss Me in New York

Tell Me No Lies