Anything for Her

Louise Leighton's life has been falling apart ever since that night. Now, a year later, her husband is having an affair with her sister, she is going to lose everything she owns, her daughter is missing, and her life is in danger. But Louise can't tell the police the whole story because it will incriminate her daughter. No one can know about that night.

I liked the cover and chose to read the book because of it. Huge mistake. The birds are dead. I hated the first half of the book. The chapters were short and "that night" was mentioned a dozen times in each one. I understood that something happened one night last year, I didn't need to read those words a thousand times before we actually got to that night. The writing was just okay. I didn't like any of the characters. The epilogue was the best part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kiss Me in New York

Tell Me No Lies