The Middle of Somewhere

This is the first book I will not finish, and it bothers me that I will not finish it, but it's too painful to read. I just don't care. I don't care to know what big revelations Liz makes. I don't care about her hike. I don't care what happens with her boyfriend. I don't care what she does when she gets home. I don't even care if she makes it home. I had my doubts I'd like it to begin with but it has such good ratings I figured I'd try it and keep an open mind. It's about a young widow who goes on a three-week hike. She wanted to be alone to do some soul-searching, but her boyfriend informs her he is going to tag along. I stopped reading at 25% and figured I'd skim the rest. I couldn't even do that. I made it to 31% then kinda skimmed the last few pages. Boring. Pure torture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Night Stalker

Goodbye Days