Missing Pieces

Sarah Quinlan's husband, Jack, returns to the place he grew up because his beloved aunt Julia has is in a coma at the hospital after falling down the stairs. While at Penny Gate Jack is taken back to a time when his mother was found dead in the cellar of their family farm, a time he did not tell Sarah about. As Sarah begins to learn the truth about what happened to Julia and about what happened surrounding the death of Jack's mother, she realizes that something is not quite right within the Quinlan clan.

When I realized this was the same author that wrote "These Things Hidden" (which I hated) I wasn't expecting anything overly good. But I was pleasantly surprised. It was a page-turner that kept me guessing. The characters were three-dimensional. I liked the setting. And the plot was way more believable than "These Things Hidden"
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Night Stalker

Kiss Me in New York