The Good Girl

Mia Dennett is waiting in a bar for her on-again, off-again boyfriend but he doesn't show up. After meeting "Owen" she decides to leave with him for the night. But things don't go as she had thought they would - she ends up prisoner in the middle of nowhere in Minnesota. 

This book goes back and forth between past and present, and it goes back and forth between Mia's mother, the detective working the case, and the man who took Mia away from her old life.

This is a weird one for me - I liked it but I didn't like it. It started off great, and then a few chapters into it, I was like "oh" - I was a bit turned off. The writing was good, the characters were well-developed. I hated the epilogue. I guess the story just seemed a bit dull.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kiss Me in New York

Tell Me No Lies